Invisalign® is the superior choice when you want an effective, discreet way to correct issues in your tooth spacing, overcrowding, or bite.
This innovative alternative to braces consists of clear, removable plastic aligners that are custom-designed to gently guide your teeth into the correct alignment. You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, and then swap in a new set as the next step in your treatment series.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® does not require any brackets or wires, so this is the best choice for convenience and comfort. The clear plastic aligners are easy to wear, practically invisible, and simple to remove when you need to clean your teeth or eat.
How it works
We will complete a detailed consultation with you to determine if Invisalign® is your best option for orthodontic treatment.
Then, we'll develop a treatment plan tailored just for you. We'll build a 3D profile of your teeth based on your X-Ray images, photos, and t
This 3D profile will help us create a series of Invisalign® aligners customized to carefully move your teeth into the correct position.
Once you receive your custom-made aligners, you'll wear each set in the series in 2-week increments. About every 6 weeks, you'll come in for a check-up with us to assess your progress.
The typical treatment time is about 1 year for adults, and a comparable time to regular braces for teens.
Benefits of Invisalign®:
• Clear and virtually invisible—no one will know you're wearing Invisalign®
• Effective, yet gentle correction for misaligned teeth
• Comfortable wear with no irritation from metal wires or brackets
• Easy to remove for cleaning your teeth, eating, and playing sports
• No impact on your daily routine, as Invisalign® aligners are extremely easy and quick to clean
How to wear Invisalign®:
• Wear your Invisalign® aligners for 20 – 22 hours each day to keep your treatment on track
• Remove your aligners every time you brush your teeth or eat
• Clean your aligners each day using your Invisalign® Cleaning Kit
• Take out your aligners if you need to wear a mouth guard for sports
The experienced team at Family Dental Centre is proud to offer Invisalign®, helping you build a perfect smile with the latest in effective, easy orthodontic treatment.